Due to prevailing conditions and travel restrictions across Europe, Disneyland Paris will not reopen on April 2 as initially planned.
We are optimistic that we will be able to reopen soon, and we will share updates when possible. Please check back on the website for regular updates
If you have a booking with Disneyland Paris, you will have flexibility to modify your arrival date or cancel your reservation without fees up until the last moment before your planned arrival.
Please check here for our latest commercial conditions.
We truly appreciate your continued understanding and cannot wait to welcome you again.