To minimise the time you spend in the queue during certain periods of the day and to ensure safe physical distancing, you will need to reserve a Standby Pass to enjoy some of our most popular attractions. It’s easy, it’s free and it helps you enjoy more time exploring the Disney® Parks!
What is a Standby Pass?
The new Standby Pass is a free service, available from 6 October 2020 via the official Disneyland Paris app. During certain periods of the day, you will need to reserve a Standby Pass to be able to join the queue for some of our most popular attractions during a specific allocated 30-minute time slot (subject to availability).
How does it work?
1. Download the free Disneyland® Paris app via the App Store or Google Play.
2. Create or log in to your Disney account (available to Guests aged 18 and over).
3. Link your Park Tickets or Passes to your Disney account.
4. After entering the Parks, you’ll be able to choose an attraction and reserve a Standby Pass (if Standby Pass is activated for that attraction) for each person who wishes to ride. We will allocate you the next available time slot*.
5. Arrive at the attraction entrance during your allocated 30-minute time slot and be ready to present your Standby Pass QR code.
6. Join the queue and get ready to enjoy!
During certain periods of the day, you will need a Standby Pass for the following attractions if the service is activated:
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Peter Pan’s Flight
Big Thunder Mountain
Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain
Walt Disney Studios Park®
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Ratatouille: The Adventure
The Standby Pass service will only be activated during certain periods of the day in order to help reduce wait times for certain attractions. You can still queue for these attractions without a Standby Pass at the beginning and at the end of the day (times may vary).
You can only reserve one Standby Pass at a time, from 5 minutes after entering the Disney Parks.
When your allocated time slot has begun, you may reserve a Standby Pass for another attraction.
It is not possible to cancel or transfer a Standby Pass.
Psst! To manage your Standby Passes easily during the day, you can link all the Tickets and Passes for each member of your group to a single Disney account.
*Limited capacity, subject to availability