“𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯, 𝘸𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵‘𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 ‘𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙕𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝘿𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩‘ 𝘰𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 & 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘴.”
Some companies offer No Deposit Today or Low Deposit option but requires payments a few weeks later. Our 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗭𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁 option means you 𝗣𝗔𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 till your agreed balance due date
Cancel your holiday arrangements anytime before your agreed balance due date, 100% FREE of charge.
Up until you pay your balance, we will apply ZERO fees for locking in your holiday option prices.
Grab the best deals, availability & prices today and pay ZERO deposit upfront + PAY NOTHING until your agreed balance due date.
If you are eligible for the ‘Real Zero Deposit’ option, you will pay £0 deposit until your agreed balance due date. Your balance will be payable to us by your balance due date. If your full balance is not received by this date your arrangements will be cancelled free of charge. We would like to make you aware of the terms and conditions that apply to your £0 Deposit Option holiday.
1) This is not a confirmed booking – it is an extended option. Your holiday arrangements have been secured and held on option until your balance due date, when your full balance will be due to us.
2) Your holiday price is locked in until your balance due date unless your airline cancels your reservation for any reason. In these circumstances an alternative airline and/or service will be offered, and any price difference will be applied to your total booking cost.
3) Once your payment has been received this holiday will be ATOL Protected under ATOL 11770 and a confirmation invoice will be issued to you. An ATOL Certificate is not required to be issued until a payment has been received in line with the Package Travel Regulations Act.
4) You are under no obligation to pay your final balance. If you decide not to go ahead with your booking then please let us know on or before your balance due date and we will cancel your arrangements at no cost to you.
5) You may at any time prior to paying your final balance contact us to make changes to your holiday option if your plans change, with £0.00 amendment fees. However, any increase or decrease in the cost of the new holiday arrangements will be applied and reflected in your final balance.
6) If you decide that you would like to confirm your holiday arrangements and make a payment prior to the final balance date you may do so, and we will change your booking status from an Option to a Confirmed Booking.
This will be subject to our current terms and conditions found above and in force at that time and whilst we will be as flexible as possible with any late change of plans or cancellation, in some instances we may need to retain part of any refund payment due to you against any irrecoverable costs we incur in converting your Option to a Confirmed booking.
These costs can include but are not limited to ATOL Fees, Supplier Failure Insurance, Scheduled Airline Failure Insurance, and processing fees. Any amount we are not able to refund to you will be specified prior to cancellation and is likely to be around £25 per booking.
7) Your holiday is covered by our terms and conditions which can be found above and on our website
www.flymickey.co.uk and these will apply when payment has been accepted and a confirmed booking invoice has been issued.