Earlier this year, Walt Disney World Resort confirmed that Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park will once again be put on hold in 2021.
The special ticketed event was also canceled in 2020 amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
However, this year, Disney had something exciting in store — a Halloween-themed After Hours event called Boo Bash!
Now, Disney Parks Blog has released additional details about the exciting spooky season event:
- Special cavalcades will pop up throughout the night including “Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade,” with Mickey Mouse and friends dressed up for the occasion. In the “Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade,” villains will take to the street and celebrate their favorite time of the year. “Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade” will feature Jack Skellington, Sally and Oogie Boogie riding down the parade path to “This is Halloween,” and last, but definitely not least (we would never say that about her!), Maleficent will also make an appearance in the form of a fire-breathing dragon.
- Some of your favorite friends will be lurking about – from the lovely Miss Carlotta at the Haunted Mansion to Goofy and Chip ‘n’ Dale in their Halloween best, with other surprise characters popping up across the park, too. You can even stop and listen to the Cadaver Dans during their special comeback (from the dead) performance.
- Select complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, along with select beverages, are included in the cost of the event.
- After the park closes to day guests, enjoy less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion attraction, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more.
- A variety of specialty food and drinks will be available for purchase including an Apple Ginger Dale frozen drink (frozen apple cider mixed with ginger ale and topped with whipped cream) and a Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake.)**
- Disney PhotoPass will also be available to take your magical and spooky shots throughout the night.
- “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” tickets will grant admission to Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7 p.m., giving you time to enjoy even more of your favorite Magic Kingdom Park haunts before the event begins. These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
In addition to all of these exciting details about character appearances and attraction availability, Disney World officials released pricing and dates for Boo Bash. It was confirmed that the After Hours event at Magic Kingdom Park will take place on 23 select nights between August 10 and October 31 from 9 p.m. to midnight.
General tickets will go on sale June 15, but, per the Disney Parks Blog announcement:
Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can book their tickets as early as June 8.
Tickets start at $129 – $139, plus tax for August/September nights and $159 – $169, plus tax for October nights, and $199, plus tax for Halloween.
Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount for event nights in August and September.