Disney Cruise Line announced the further extension of their cruise suspension, cancelling all Disney Magic sailings through August 10, 2021 due to the likelihood international borders will remaining closed for an extended period of time.
Disney Cruise Line removed the select May sailings from further booking on February 12th and the balance last night ahead of today’s official cancellation.
All of us at Disney Cruise Line hope you and your family are staying well.
Our team at Disney Cruise Line remains focused on the health and well-being of our Guests and team members. With this focus being a top priority and the likelihood of international boarders remaining closed for an extended period of time, we have made the decision to cancel Disney Magic sailings through August 10, 2021.
We are offering affected Guests who have paid their reservation in full the choice of a 125% future cruise credit* to be used for a future sailing on or before September 30, 2022, or a full refund. The credit has automatically been added to your account. Once you have decided on an alternate sail date, you may contact your travel agent. Your agent may place a reservation on hold for you by applying this credit as a payment option when booking a new reservation online. Guests that have not paid their reservations in full will automatically receive a refund of what they have paid so far.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these times. We look forward to welcoming you aboard as soon as we can and making magic for you and your loved ones.
Cast & Crew
Disney Cruise Line
*The Future Cruise Credit (FCC) is equal to 125% of your original voyage fare plus the cost of the Vacation Protection Plan, if applicable. The FCC is only valid for sailings departing on or before September 30, 2022.
Select Disney Wish block-out dates apply. Your original reservation must be paid in full to be eligible for the FCC. The FCC is applied per person and is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value.
Standard prevailing rates apply and Guests are responsible for any balance due after the FCC has been applied. If you end up not being able to use the FCC, you will be eligible for a refund up to the amount of your original voyage fare plus the cost of the Vacation Protection Plan, if applicable.
Standard cancellation policies and terms and conditions apply to future sailings. Guests who previously received a FCC are not eligible for an additional FCC.
The following cruises have officially been canceled:
- Saturday May 22, 2021 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona
- Saturday May 29, 2021 6-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona
- Friday June 4, 2021 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona to Civtavecchia
- Friday June 11, 2021 8-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise from Civitavecchia
- Saturday June 19, 2021 8-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise from Civitavecchia
- Sunday June 27, 2021 9-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise from Civitavecchia
- Tuesday July 6, 2021 11-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise from Civitavecchia to Barcelona
- Saturday July 17, 2021 6-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona
- Friday July 23, 2021 7-Night Western Europe Cruise from Barcelona to Dover
- Friday July 30, 2021 11-Night Norwegian Fjords and Iceland Cruise from Dover
- Tuesday August 10, 2021 8-Night Northern Europe Cruise from Copenhagen
The next bookable cruise on Disney Cruise Line’s website for the Disney Magic is the 10-night Northern European Cruise from Copenhagen to Dover departing Wednesday August 18, 2021. If you’d like to book this cruise, please contact us FREE of charge via our contact page