D23: The Official Disney Fan Club, is giving us all something exciting to look forward to next year with the announcement of their 2021 Gold Member Collector Set.
This collection, inspired by 50 years of Walt Disney World, will be sent to all Gold and Gold Duo Members who join or renew their Gold Membership in 2021.
The set includes:
- A usable tin lunchbox, designed by Kevin Kidney and Jody Daily, featuring both vintage favorites, attractions and characters from around Walt Disney World
- A set of five soft enamel pins, also designed by Kevin and Jody, celebrating favorite personalities from the parks
- A retro felt D23 pennant designed by Bret Iwan, the Official Voice of Mickey Mouse, and inspired by the colors and designs of vintage Walt Disney World shopping bags
- An exclusive 7-inch vinyl record, “Walt Disney World: Then and Now” featuring the 1971 classic “Bear Band Serenade” on one side and “Nothing Can Stop Us Now” from Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway on the other
- A 2021 tribute to an original publication, the Walt Disney World News, packed with articles curated for this major milestone
Starting in 2021, D23 Gold Membership will be available in two types of plans: the Gold Individual Plan priced at $99.99/year and the Gold Duo Plan priced at $129.99/year.
I live outside the United States. Can I become a D23 Member?
Yes! Guests outside of the United States can join, upgrade and/or continue their D23 membership.
The D23 2021 Gold Member Collector Set will be available for new members joining either plan from now. For current Gold Members, the Collector Set will ship 2-3 weeks after their membership renewal in 2021. There is a limit of 1 set per membership plan.
To learn more, head to D23.com/CollectorSet2021.